5 Signs It’s Time To Change IT Providers
By the nature of their work, IT service providers are naturals at hiding behind their curtain of wires and technical jargon. However, there are some IT providers that will charge you for services you’ve never heard of before, and barely meet your demands for basic amenities.
We’ve compiled a list of five indicators that your current IT service provider needs to be replaced immediately.
- Consistently late in the time of a crisis. They tell you that they require 24 hours notice in emergency situations.
- They treat you like a pay-cheque rather than a business partner. Do you found any unexplainable charges on your bill?
- Use overly-technical language in an effort to avoid your concerns
- They don’t explain your options when an issue arises
- They aren’t being proactive in terms of network support and monitoring
If any of the above scenarios sound familiar, there’s a good chance your IT service provider is not the right match for your company. You need to breed a company culture that is supportive, trust-worthy and proactive.
Here at Compunet we pride ourselves on integrating our team into your business environment. We treat your company as if it were our own, because we understand that your company is your world.
You get what you give and we know you’ve given a lot – It’s time to collect.
Contact Compunet today if you need a reliable IT service provider in the Vancouver area.
(604) 986-8170 or firstname.lastname@example.org