How to Choose Between the Many IT Support Companies Vancouver Business Can Turn Towards
In the last decade or so, technology has totally revolutionized the way we as a society interact – the way we shop, research, and socialize is completely different. For modern businesses, the way employees get work done is completely different as well. Today, technology is an incredibly vital tool for the success of most, if not all, businesses. In fact, most day-to-day operations – from marketing to finances to security – start and end with technology. Since technology has become so important for modern businesses, it’s essential to find a great team of technology experts.
Compunet knows there’s a lot of IT Support Companies Vancouver businesses like yours can turn towards for information technology support. You need the best of the best, though, and that’s exactly what you’ll get when we work together. Call (604) 986-8170 or email us at email@example.com.
When you’re looking at all of the IT Support Companies Vancouver businesses can choose from, you need to select the one that best understands making technology work for you. This means the company you end up working alongside should be able to help you leverage technology for:
- Enhanced communication: It’s no secret, technology greatly simplifies communication internally and externally. This means your technology partner needs to keep up with the latest technologies for email, remote access, and project management tools.
- Streamlined marketing: Marketing requires support from your technology partner when it comes to implementing and supporting a range of different kinds of software. Think about it: tracking success and opportunities is essential, and you need the right software to do this.
- Improved decision making: The process of making a decision can be streamlined as technology allows for the ability to keep track of market conditions, financial resources, and customer satisfaction. This data can be seen easily with the right tools.
Plus, you need to be able to leverage technology for the purpose of mobilizing your workforce. This point is perhaps the most important. According to this report from Global Workplace Analytics, the average business can save a staggering $11,000 per person, per year due to remote work.
Not only that, but the employees would save between $2000 and $7000 in transportation costs per year. That’s a lot of money! TINYPulse reported that employees would feel 91% happier and more productive in their jobs, according to their study surveying 509 employees in the US here.
The most successful companies worldwide have revamped the way they do things to enable employees to work remotely. It might seem disruptive, but the benefits are clear. You need to choose the best of the best out of all the IT Support Companies Vancouver businesses can turn towards helping them leverage technology properly.
When You Want to Achieve Digital Transformation, Compunet is the Right Choice Out of All the IT Support Companies Vancouver Businesses Have to Choose From!
As mentioned above, the right technology can help you do all sorts of things – from enhancing communication to streamlining marketing to improving decision making to enabling employees to work from home. Digital transformation is vital for all businesses, regardless of industry or size.
Forbes wrote a great article about digital transformation and innovation in today’s modern business environment. Compunet is all about digital transformation and innovation because we know it’s about more than embracing the latest and greatest technology advancements, it’s about continuously improving the way you operate.
You want to stay ahead in an increasingly competitive marketplace, and the best way to do that is lowering operational costs and boosting customer experience – both of which require digital transformation to take place. Compunet is here to help you see positive changes in terms of people, processes, and more.
Partnership with us provides you with the technical know-how, expertise, and experience needed to ensure you’re able to benefit from:
- Enhanced mobility as you and your staff members can stay connected when you’re inside OR outside of the office (like when you’re on vacation) with secure access to the important applications and information you need, regardless of device or location.
- Simplified scalability because we’ll make sure to accommodate your ever-evolving business. If you hire or get rid of an employee or you’re in need of more storage space for data, we can make those changes quickly and easily for you as needed.
- Greater productivity throughout every department within your organization as staff members have quick and easy access to information, as well as reliable systems they can depend on to do more work in less time, which ultimately saves you payroll dollars.
- Bulletproof security that lets you feel completely confident knowing you’re not going to be the next victim of cybercrime as we secure you against all types of threats, including ransomware, malware, and more, using enterprise-grade security solutions.
- Increased agility that lets you leverage data to stay lean and agile in the marketplace – making informed, smart business decisions and adjusting your strategy as needed with a robust database/analytics software that’s designed with you in mind.
- Enhanced automation that helps you keep staffing costs low while automating various tasks throughout a multitude of departments, such as data entry, with software designed to help you streamline operations and expand your data processing capabilities.
How do you benefit from the advantages listed above? Compunet provides various IT services for businesses like yours:
- Managed IT Services: All of your information technology, including hardware and software, is taken care of with proactive monitoring and maintenance around-the-clock for an affordable, flat-rate monthly fee that’s easy to predict and budget around.
- Cybersecurity Solutions: Enterprise-grade firewalls, anti-virus software, web-content filtering, and more will be used to protect you and your sensitive business data against all types of threats, including but not limited to ransomware, malware, and more.
- vCIO Consulting: Your technology is more complex and sophisticated than ever before, which is why you need a virtual CIO that helps you plan strategically to make the most of your IT investment while addressing challenges and meeting goals/objectives.
- Business Continuity Planning: A disaster can take you down in a moment’s notice – from something as simple as a power outage to a catastrophic flood or fire, we’ll prepare you for the worst with onsite and offsite backups, as well as a thorough plan for peace of mind.
- Cloud Solutions: Whether you’re looking to virtualize your desktops or you’re looking to host your email and other applications in the cloud, we offer a range of cloud solutions designed to help you cut costs and pay for what you use while enhancing mobility.
- VoIP Business Phones: VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) lets you make and receive calls over the Internet for greater flexibility while decreasing your phone bill by up to 50%. Plus, you can rest assured knowing you have access to a range of great features.
- Onsite and Remote Help Desk Services: We can address most questions, concerns, and issues over the phone or by remotely accessing your system, however, we’re also available and local for when you need us to come onsite and fix something.
Choosing Between IT Support Companies Vancouver Businesses Can Trust is Difficult, But No One Comes More Highly Recommended Than Compunet!
Check out our 5-star feedback from our clients here. We have tons of testimonials from raving fans!
Our blog has tons of great articles like this one. Questions? Comments? Call us at (604) 986-8170 anytime to schedule a complimentary consultation with our team of trusted technology experts.
Author: Joe Martin, Date: 2018-07-03