Managed IT for Architectural Firms
Many architectural firms are adopting managed IT to enjoy its benefits. Managed IT provides firms with reliable IT services and support that help them achieve their objectives.
Discussions with firm owners and CFOs reveal that some do not know what managed IT is and how it can help their firms.
Do you know what managed IT service is and how to leverage it to achieve your goals?
Firms in Vancouver often turn to Compunet InfoTech to answer all managed IT questions. Compunet InfoTech provides top IT services and support to Vancouver & surrounding areas. This article will help you discover what managed IT is and how it can help your firm.
Evolution of IT Services for Architectural Firms
Information technology (IT) has grown to be a critical component of many firms’ functions. Architectural firms use IT in sales, marketing, designs, communication, etc. They need professional IT services and support to achieve their objectives.
Some challenges may deny your firm the IT services and support it deserves. For example, using internal IT to satisfy all your IT needs may be expensive. You will pay your employees’ substantial wages and benefits, including when they have little work.
How can you enjoy the IT services and support that you deserve?
Many firms use managed IT to enjoy the IT services and support they deserve.
What Is Managed IT?
Managed IT entails outsourcing IT services and support for your firm from an IT firm (MSP). The IT firm should provide proactive, customized, and reliable IT services and support to help you succeed. They are your affordable external IT department.
Managed IT has two models.
- Fully Managed IT Services: The IT firm oversees every aspect of your IT setup. They handle your cloud infrastructure, cybersecurity, endpoints (desktops, laptops, or mobile), network management, help desk support, etc.
- Partially Managed IT Services: The IT firm assists another unit in managing your IT infrastructure. They handle specific functions. For example, you may have an internal IT department that handles help desk support, while the IT firm deals with cybersecurity. This arrangement is co-managed IT.
You can choose the model that suits your needs, but we recommend fully managed IT services.
How Can Your Firm Leverage Managed IT? You can leverage managed IT services and support in many areas. They include:
- Digitize Your Workflow: Managed IT can help you digitize your records, moving away from paper records that may cause problems. You can digitize your designs and firm records. This digitization can facilitate storage, retrieval, and tracing of your data or plans.
- Enjoy Cloud Computing: Managed IT can help your firm migrate to the cloud. You can use cloud technologies to store your designs on offsite servers and access your documents from various locations and devices.
- Automate Your Processes: Managed IT can help you automate your processes. Your firm can automate routine tasks, such as invoicing using FreshBooks.
Benefits of Managed IT to Your Firm: Why should you get managed IT services and support for your firm?
Reasons to use managed IT for your firm include:
- Managed IT Can Help You Enjoy Cloud Computing: You can access your data and designs from many devices and locations.
- Managed IT Can Help You Have Minimal Disruptions: The IT firm will offer proactive solutions that help your firm identify and fix issues early to avoid shutdowns.
- Managed IT Can Enhance Your Cybersecurity: You will enjoy the IT firm’s expertise and tools to improve your cybersecurity measures. They can also train your employees on cybersecurity risks and protocols.
- Managed IT Can Help You Become More Competitive: You will enjoy IT services and support for your activities, enabling you to gain a competitive advantage in these areas. The IT firm will handle complicated IT issues, leaving you to concentrate on what you are good at doing. They may also recommend IT innovations and solutions that give you a competitive advantage.
- Managed IT Will Help You Enjoy Cost Savings: Hiring an IT firm is cheaper than having full-time employees, as you only pay for the services you use, and they do not need benefits. They may offer additional benefits for free, such as free consultations and extra cybersecurity measures.
- Managed IT Can Provide an IT Department With Expertise on Demand: You will access experienced IT professionals that you may need, including cybersecurity experts, network administrators, etc. You will only pay for these professionals if you use their services.
Are You Ready for Your Firm to Enjoy Managed IT?
Your firm needs expert, reliable, and affordable IT services and support to be competitive and successful. Most of your rivals use strategic, managed IT services and support to achieve their objectives. Why shouldn’t you? Getting managed IT services and support from an IT firm you can trust can help you succeed.
Speak to Compunet InfoTech to discover how we can help your firm achieve its objectives.
Ready to get started? Contact us now by phone on (604) 986-8170 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will engage with you on ways to leverage managed IT services and support for your firm.