Go Virtual to gain flexibility and save on the rising cost of office space in Vancouver
The cost of office space and other real estate in Vancouver is steadily increasing, and it’s showing no signs of stopping. As a part of the city’s business community, it’s likely difficult for your architectural firm to continue to justify these costs. As important as it is to maintain your offices here in the city, at a certain point, it will no longer be worth it.
The good news is that there’s a simple solution: Why have a costly, untenable office in Vancouver when you can virtualize your office instead? A Virtual Office will give your architectural firm the flexibility it needs to overcome the usual obstacles to growth and development. Instead of looking for new office space as you grow your business, your Virtual Office can provide the perfect remote work environment for additional employees.
Tired of trying to keep up with Vancouver’s ever-rising rent? Reach out to Compunet today at (604) 986-8170 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the solution you’ve been looking for.
So what is virtualization, and how do you know if it right for your architectural firm? As expert providers of virtualization services, Compunet wants to provide you with an unparalleled Virtual Office solution to help you mitigate the rising costs of office space here in Vancouver. This is especially ideal for smaller, growing architectural firms that need a flexible I.T. environment.
A Compunet Virtual Office will provide your business with a number of vital features and undeniable benefits, including:
- Virtualization allows you to minimize your physical hardware, which saves on the cost of renting office space, electricity bills, maintenance fees, and more
- A responsive and secure private cloud that keeps your offices and employees connected, making it easier to share, collaborate and complete work from separate and remote locations
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure provides you and your employees with a range of capabilities, including modern communication services such as VOIP, video conferencing, and more
- As your staff and business grows, you won’t be forced to lease additional office space, or renovate where you’re already working; new employees can instead work remotely through your Virtual Office
- We don’t just sell you a Virtual Office, we fully manage it for you on an ongoing basis to ensure it works and fits your firm as it grows and develops
As important as it is to ensure your I.T. helps you save money in the midst of Vancouver’s booming real estate market, it’s just as important to make sure you aren’t rushing to adopt a new technology. Before you make your decision about virtualization and whether it’s right for your business, make sure you consult with the experts; Compunet can help you make the right choice for your I.T.
Get in touch with the Compunet team of I.T. experts today at (604) 986-8170 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how our virtualization services can benefit your architectural firm.