Vancouver Accounting Firm Calls Compunet For IT Support
Looking for IT support for your new accounting firm? Follow this Vancouver firm’s lead and get in touch with Compunet.
Does your accounting firm need IT support in Vancouver?
That’s probably why you’re reading this article, isn’t it? Most of today’s accounting firms have embraced the changes that are occurring in this technology-driven business world. And yet, many are still undergoing dramatic changes that affect their business in various ways, and not dealing with them as effectively as they could be.
From cyber threats to rising costs, the financial industry is facing its share of tough problems. Savvy business owners overcome these challenges and move forward – with the help of their IT company, of course. That’s why this Vancouver accounting firm recently got in touch with our team:
“Hello, I am a start-up accounting firm that is in need of IT support.”
They sent us this message on our website’s 24/7 chat function — and that was all it took. We immediately followed up with them to find out more about their needs and explain how we could help them.
What Challenges Do We Help This Vancouver Accounting Firm Overcome?
- Technology’s Role In The Accounting Industry: If you want to keep your current clients (as well as, ideally, add a few more), then you need to stay ahead of your competition. That means adding more and more services. The easiest way to do so is with technology, which is an initiative we help this firm with. We can support their consideration of new technologies and how they may apply to their work.
- Keeping Up With Industry Change: As technology occupies a more and more significant role in the accounting industry, accountants themselves will have to adapt. You will need to understand what tasks of yours will be better handled by automated technology and self-service options for clients. That’s another area in which we assist. We help clients like this Vancouver accounting firm to update their core processes with modern technologies, helping them to boost efficiency and automate more tedious tasks.
- Cybersecurity Management: Both in the private and professional fields, cybersecurity is more important than ever. Have you prepared your firm for cybercrime in 2020?
In order to help our clients in the accounting industry, we implement and manage a range of important cybersecurity layers:
- Email filtering
- Two-factor authentication
- Automated password and user ID policy enforcement
- Comprehensive access and password management
- Whitelist or blacklist external traffic
- Patch/update all IT and security systems
- Manage access and permission levels for all employees.
- Review existing technical controls and take action to plug any gaps.
Compunet Will Help You Overcome Challenges In The Accounting Industry
The key to success here is very simple; it’s not a ten-point list, or a comprehensive, complicated strategy. The one thing to look for in IT services for accounting firms is a team that understands the accounting industry and the technology involved in it – that’s what Compunet will do for you.
From IT assessment to implementation and comprehensive management, we provide the resources to help you overcome the industry-wide challenges that so many firms like yours are facing.
Want to get started? Here’s how:
- Get in touch with our team and arrange a free consultation at a time that works for you.
- Tell us what you need from your IT and your IT support.
- Enjoy the more reliable and responsive IT support you get from our team.