1. TextPlus lets you send free, unlimited text messages, and it’s also free. TextPlus is more than a glorified instant messaging app. It brings real SMS to your iPhone or Android, and also has a group-chat and landscape mode for writing. It doesn’t require you to enter your phone number to use the application.(For U.S. numbers only.)
2. FedEx App lets you to track shipments from your smartphone. FedEx® Mobile provides a quick and easy way to:
You can also:
3. AudioNote eliminates the tedious task of writing down notes. Just make an audio recording and play it back later. AudioNote is an indispensible tool for business use.
Plus, it has cross-platform compatibility with PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.
By synchronizing notes and audio, AudioNote automatically indexes your meetings, interviews, reminders and more.
4. HeyTell transforms a smartphone into a walkie-talkie, intercom or instant voice messaging system. Just hit one button and talk instantly. Tired of yelling across the office to a co-worker? Just use HeyTell. You don’t need an account, and it’s free.
5. OmniFocus is a professional-grade personal task manager that helps you keep track of tasks by project, places, people or dates. You’ll always have your tasks on hand. It’s one of the best (and most complete) task management applications available today. However it’s only for the Mac, and isn’t available on Windows. Use OmniFocus for iPhone on its own, or sync through the Cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for iPad and Mac). Syncs can even happen when you’re not actively using OmniFocus, so that your information is ready when you are. Plus, you can even tell Siri what’s on your mind, and it can go straight to your OmniFocus inbox.
6. Autodesk® AutoCAD 360—formerly AutoCAD WS—is a free, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Plus, you can easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app.
7. GooCal gives you Google calendar portability. It’s an easy, fast and secure way to access and manage your Google Calendar, on the go. It supports multiple accounts and calendars. It also works in the offline mode if you don’t have an Internet connection.
8. QR Scanner comes in handy when searching for a particular product or for company information. You know those annoying looking black and white boxes you see all over magazine articles, and on some store windows? —The ones that some people are using on their business cards that take you to a hidden link, or displays a message?Now, you can easily find out exactly what those little boxes mean. Just point your camera at a QR code and that’s it! It will automatically take you to a webpage describing the product or business. It’s easy, and it’s free.
Compunet provides business IT services and IT support across Vancouver, North Vancouver, Richmond and across the Lower Mainland.
Performance-driven professional with 20+ year record of demonstrated success driving significant growth in sales and revenue for products and services. Identify market needs and implement innovative strategies to capture new business. Engaging and articulate presenter with a talent for delivering winning product and sales presentations to a diverse client base.
Compunet InfoTech offers Managed IT Support & Hosted IT Services For Vancouver & Surrounding Areas. Serving Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Surrey, Coquitlam and New Westminster.