Our Vancouver Cybersecurity Experts Use a Multi-Layered Approach to Combat Security Threats
We cover all the bases, including your network, IT systems, and data, to protect against viruses, hackers, spam, phishing attacks, and various other forms of malware. You can rest assured knowing your business is protected with:
- Email Protection: to prevent spam and viruses from reaching your network or your inbox.
- Email Archiving: to securely store and archive all email communications for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Web Filtering: to block malicious or inappropriate web content while enhancing employee productivity.
- Managed Firewall: to configure, maintain, and monitor your firewall for the purpose of blocking malicious traffic.
- Intrusion Protection: to utilize a virtual patch applied to your network, which is monitored and maintained to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Wireless Information Security: to determine and implement the most secure wireless setup for your business.
- Vulnerability Analysis: to pinpoint the weak spots in your network through regular vulnerability analyses performed on an ongoing basis.
Do You Know if Your Vancouver Business is Safe from Cyber Threats?
Cybercrime is becoming more and more sophisticated each day. Security threats range from email spam to hacking attacks and everything in between. And your business simply can’t afford to take risks. Have you taken the necessary precautions to prevent productivity loss, data loss, lawsuits, or even penalties for non-compliance? If your current IT Support Company hasn’t ensured complete IT and data security, the survival of your business is at risk.
Don’t waste time worrying about the security of your IT systems, network, and data.