IT Company For Vancouver Law Firms
Your IT company in Vancouver needs to support the work you do – not with generic IT services, but with expert support that understands the legal industry.
Do you think technology should be a priority for law firms?
Maybe you do – you’re an early adopter that’s highly engaged with the latest developments in legal software and business technology in general. Maybe you have an IT company in Vancouver that you can rely on.
Or, maybe you don’t – you’re a staunch believer in the effectivity of a good old fashioned, yellow legal pad. Anything more advanced is a gimmick.
Which is correct?
Why Does Your Law Firm Need An IT Company In Vancouver?
To be blunt, it doesn’t matter what you think about technology in the legal industry. Your opinion, and what you do at your own firm, won’t change the powerful trend of digital transformation overtaking your line of work.
Don’t believe it?
That’s why you need an IT company in Vancouver. Whether you like it or not, the industry is embracing technology. But that doesn’t mean the process is easy…
Here’s the problem – while technology is undeniably important for today’s legal firms, most of them don’t have the staff to support it.
Does Your IT Company In Vancouver Understand Your Work?
It has quickly become common knowledge in the IT industry that a fully managed solution is the only service model that really works for legal firms like yours, with a range of proactive support features helping to ensure that your business technology is always running optimally.
Poorly managed IT will quickly lead to a range of consequences:
- Impermanent Solutions: When your IT company in Vancouver charges by the hour, they’re encouraged to focus on billable hours. It doesn’t benefit them if your tech is working the way it should. You could find yourself repeatedly calling them to help with a problem that never quite gets resolved.
- Rapid Escalation: A minor computer problem can quickly turn into a disaster. This is especially true today with the increase in cybercrime like ransomware. What starts out with just one malicious email can spread throughout your entire network, locking down your data, and your operations. Furthermore, it could take days to fix your problem – in the meantime, your employees won’t have access to the data they need to continue working. You’re simply “bleeding money” by the minute.
- Cost Of Downtime: A non-managed IT services provider will start charging you after you’ve already lost work time – time spent on repairs or updates can add up fast.
How Will An IT Company In Vancouver Help?
With Compunet as your IT company in Vancouver, you never have to worry about a system crash or a lost file – we keep your technology operating, so that you can keep your firm operating.
- Freedom Of Focus: You can finally focus on running your business and not on IT worries. Your third-party support provider will minimize or eliminate downtime that could hit your bottom line.
- Simple Support: Your tech support can be provided remotely without a technician visiting your office. There will be instances that require in-person care, such as hardware replacement. However, most of what affects your day-to-day operations can be worked on remotely.
- Easy Budgeting: You’ll benefit from a flat-rate payment model, allowing you to budget your tech more effectively. You’ll be able to plan for growth far more easily and with greater peace of mind.
- Cost-Effect: Tech maintenance from a third party is more cost-effective than relying on hourly IT support, especially when you consider the lost revenue from downtime.
Like this article? Check out the following blogs to learn more:
Is Your Vancouver Law Firm Moving To The Cloud?
5 Technology Strategies For Canadian Law Firms Moving To The Cloud
6 Questions For Accounting Firms In Vancouver Moving To The Cloud
Performance-driven professional with 20+ year record of demonstrated success driving significant growth in sales and revenue for products and services. Identify market needs and implement innovative strategies to capture new business. Engaging and articulate presenter with a talent for delivering winning product and sales presentations to a diverse client base.