Compunet InfoTech Joins Forces With Cascadia Systems Group To Offer Comprehensive Computer Services Across Vancouver and The Lower Mainland
Vancouver and Lower Mainland companies have identified that technology plays an increasingly important role in the success of local companies competing on the global stage. Today’s organizations have increasing pressure from, not only their competitors down the street or across Canada, but now, thanks to technology, competitors are emerging from all corners of the globe. Vancouver area businesses that successfully leverage information technology have proven to continue to succeed in today’s global marketplace with the aid of sound information technology solutions.
“The Cloud” is a major factor in the success of local organizations. Compunet InfoTech, a recent winner of Canada’s best cloud solution for 2017 at the Computer Dealer New Channel Awards in Toronto has a proven formula for helping local companies use cloud technologies to work on global projects, communicate with clients, find and retain the best employees and get technologies once out of their reach because of costs.
Compunet is excited to announce that they have joined forces with Cascadia Systems Group, based in Surrey, BC. This recent joining of two Vancouver area Information Technology companies brings additional value to local businesses in need of professional and affordable computer services and information technology solutions, such as cloud technologies across the lower mainland.
”This is an exciting time for the IT service industry,” says Nick Nouri, President & CEO of Compunet InfoTech. “Joining forces with Cascadia Systems Group allows us to offer our comprehensive computer services to the lower mainland.”
“Businesses are looking to simplify their IT,” continues Nouri. “And the joining of Compunet InfoTech and Cascadia Systems Group will allow us to do just that.”
North Vancouver is a thriving area, and there are a lot of companies vying for your IT dollar. You need a company you can trust and Compunet InfoTech is that company. As the leading IT Company in North Vancouver, Compunet InfoTech provides customized technology solutions for your company’s unique challenges.
- Email and CyberSecurity—Cybercrime is on the rise but you’re too busy to be derailed by threats to your sensitive client information and network security. Compunet InfoTech is your expert in monitoring your security needs and implementing and maintaining protection software to keep you safe and protected at all times. We are your 24/7/365 security watchdogs so that you can stay focused on your business.
- vCIO Consulting Services—Are you not a tech person? With Compunet InfoTech’s vCIO consulting services, you don’t have to be. Compunet InfoTech will assess your current technology and provide solutions to help your business run at top efficiency with an eye to green energy—meaning, you save money too! We will also source the latest in tools, helping your business to thrive.
- VoIP Technology and Hardware—Compunet InfoTech specializes in VoIP technology. VoIP is the wave of the future, and Compunet InfoTech is equipped to take you there. VoIP is a cost-effective, internet-based communications system that is simple to use. It’s reliable, and it’s convenient for you and your staff. Compunet InfoTech will handle all the installation, support, and training to ensure that you have the technology that works best for you and that you are comfortable using it.
We are the leaders in computer support, IT consulting, and IT managed services in North Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, and now offering its comprehensive computer services in the Lower Mainland. We’ll answer your call in 60 minutes or less, our guarantee. Our experienced, qualified technicians will answer immediately or will respond in less than sixty minutes, guaranteed. If we don’t respond in that one-hour time period, the work is free. Cascadia Systems Group customers will now get the advantage of Compunet InfoTech’s excellent service and experience.
- We know you don’t want to waste your valuable time waiting for your computer to be fixed. Our remote network IT support services are the answer to this. Through this service, your computer data network can be accessed remotely and securely. And if not, whether it’s in North Vancouver, Richmond, or Surrey, we’ll send a technician that very same day.
- If you have any problems or computer support questions, you can ask and we will answer in PLAIN ENGLISH. Don’t worry, there is no “geek speak” by our team of IT support technicians, just answers that you can understand. We also offer complete satisfaction with our products, technology services, and IT Consulting. With our IT management services, nothing will get in the way to make sure you are a happy customer.
- You can plan on no damage being done to your network or data. You will be alerted to any potential risks involved in the completion of computer maintenance services upon our evaluation of your computer or network. We will explain to you any potential risks involved and get your okay before we begin the work. An alternative process would be to have your data synchronize and backed up before we go any further on your machine.
- We won’t surprise you with added or hidden charges as we perform IT consulting and network services. Believe it or not, there are some incompetent and unethical technicians out there, but that’s not us. We do the right thing and make no excuses. Your IT support in North Vancouver and the Lower Mainland will be completed within time constraints, resources, scope, and budget.
- Every invoice from us is spelled out in detail and completely accurate. We guarantee it. You pre-approve all IT management services charges; you’ll always know what you are paying for.
Looking for the best IT Support Company in North Vancouver, Surrey, or anywhere across the Lower Mainland? Businesses throughout the region look to Compunet InfoTech for all their technology needs. Contact us to learn more about our Managed IT Services at (604) 986-8170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author: Joe Martin, Date: 2017-10-24